Zippy Spinach & Artichoke Spread
If you love garlic then you'll LOVE this zippy spinach & artichoke spread. Serve it on some french bread as a sandwich spread, or enjoy with tortilla chips as a tasty game day dip!
- 10 oz frozen spinach
thawed, drained, rough chopped
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts
drained, rough chopped
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 6 oz light sour cream
- 1/3rd small yellow onion
- 1 scallion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 oz water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
.7 ounce package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons brand)
- Add spinach, artichoke and water chestnuts to a large mixing bowl. Stir together.
- Puree garlic, onion & scallion, then add to mixing bowl. Add dressing mix. Stir together.
- Add Parmesan cheese, cream cheese and sour cream. Stir well.
- Serve as a sandwich on french bread, or with tortilla chips as a dip. Enjoy!
Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.
Zippy Spinach & Artichoke Spread https://www.mamalovesfood.com/zippy-spinach-artichoke-spread