is trendy for all the right reasons, it's easy to make, tastes amazing, and is both filling and healthy!
salt & pepper
egg, tomato, onion, bacon, salmon, etc. (see notes for more ideas!)
Toast the bread. I like mine on the toastier side of toasted so it can handle being loaded up.
While your bread is toasting, mash your avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice. I prefer a gentle mash, but you do you.
Spread mashed avocado over toast and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top as desired!
Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.
- Fried is my favorite, but poached eggs, scrambled eggs, or even sliced hard boiled eggs are a great choice.
- My go-to is tomato and onion. Cucumber is also delicious and adds a delightful crunch.
spicy cucumber pickles
garlic dill pickles
are all great choices.
- Sauteed or roasted onion, pepper, eggplant, or even zucchini. This is a great way to use up leftovers.
- Bacon is a no-brainer, but salmon or lox is fantastic too. I've also tried (and loved) thinly sliced steak. Another great way to make a dent in your leftovers.
- Salt and pepper are a must. But definitely mix things up sometimes with garlic, paprika, , and everything bagel seasoning!
, , sriracha, red hot sauce, balsamic glaze,
cilantro garlic sauce
blue cheese dressing
, ranch dressing.
- Fresh grated parmesan, crumbled blue cheese, cream cheese, goat cheese.
- Basil is delicious, but we also like cilantro, green onion, or scallions.
Avocado Toast https://www.mamalovesfood.com/avocado-toast