BBQ Chicken Pizza
This simple BBQ Chicken Pizza is quick, easy, and better than delivery. Piled high with cheddar cheese, chicken, bacon, and bbq sauce, you cannot beat it!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Pizza crust ready for toppings (here's how I make mine!)
- Barbecue sauce
- Cheddar cheese shredded
- Cooked chicken shredded (here's how to always have cooked chicken on hand!)
- Red onion diced (why oh WHY isn't it called purple onion???)
- Bacon cooked and chopped (here's how I make bacon ahead!)
- optional: green onion Parmesan cheese (the cheap stuff in the spaghetti aisle), and garlic salt
Add a thin layer of barbecue sauce to your crust, followed by chicken, bacon, and onion.
Top everything off with a pretty swirl of barbecue sauce and (if you want to bring your crust to the next level) dust around the edges with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese (OMG YES, DO THIS).
Bake according to your dough directions (usually 450F for about 15 minutes).
Sprinkle with fresh green onion and ENJOY!
Calories are automatically generated. For best results calculate based on your exact ingredients.
If you're using an uncooked pizza dough recipe, be sure to pre-bake it for 5 - 7 minutes and allow it to cool completely before topping and baking again. This will allow the crust to cook through completely and not get soggy.