This Macaroni Salad made with mayo, lemon, dijon and bacon is the perfect pasta salad for your next barbecue!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pound elbow macaroni prepared and cooled (I used Barrila® elbow pasta)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup stone ground dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 cup diced tomatoes I used cherry tomatoes
- 2 strips thick cut bacon crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 tablespoons green onion chopped
In a small bowl, mix the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, and garlic salt together.
Pour over macaroni and stir until everything is coated.
Add tomatoes, bacon, and green onion. Toss to incorporate.