- Pork ribs
- Apple cider (enough to cover your ribs in a stock pot)
- Barbecue sauce (I love Sweet Baby Ray’s)
Apple Cider Pork Barbecue Rib Directions:
- Cut ribs into individually portioned pieces.
- Bring the cider to a boil in a large stock pot and add ribs.
- Bring back to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for forty-five minutes.
- Take pot off heat and allow meat to rest for at least fifteen minutes.
- Smother with barbecue sauce and place on an uncovered medium heat grill for ten minutes on each side, re-basting as necessary.*
* This last step can also be done under the broiler in your oven.
If you looooove ribs, do be sure to check out my Fall Off the Bone Pork Barbecue Ribs too. You won’t be disappointed!