– 1 box Devil’s Food cake mix
– 1 can pure pumpkin (15 oz)
– 1 – 2 cups broccoli stems and pieces
– 1/4 – 1/2 cup juice (I use V8 Fusion Tropical Orange)
– Puree broccoli with juice
– Combine broccoli, cake mix and pumpkin and beat with an electric mixer until contents are smooth
– Pour into mini cupcake tins (you will need to use liners as these come out a little bit sticky)
– Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins*
– Feed to your children.**
Yields approximately 72 mini cupcakes. Freezes beautifully.
*The smell while baking is less than pleasant. Sorry.
**I tasted them and they’re not awful, but they have an interesting veggie-esque aftertaste. My kids BEG for them though… I’ve included the videos as proof!