This How to Make a Simple Magnetic Fridge Frame article was developed for Collective Bias and 3M. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #ProjectAmazing #CollectiveBias
How to Make a Simple Magnetic Fridge Frame, Ingredients:
- Picture frame (Just the frame, not the glass or backing. You can find these in abundance at garage sales and thrift shops. Or the bottom of my guest closet.)
- Scotch® Permanent Mounting Squares
- Strong magnets (don’t use the strip kind, check in the hardware section or online)
- Decorative items (i.e. paint, glitter, stickers, etc.)
How to Make a Simple Magnetic Fridge Frame, Directions:
- If you’re using paint or something messy, tape newspaper or scrap paper over your work area.
- Remove any nails or staples that are sticking out (I was able to just bend mine out of the way).
- Decorate your frame! I used some leftover oops paint and oil based paint pens. Allow it to dry completely (I hung mine on a tack out of the kids’s reach).
- Clean the back of your frame according to the Scotch® Permanent Mounting Squares directions, and place the mounting squares evenly around the edges. Stick magnets to mounting squares and allow to set by pressing down for 30 seconds.
- Place on your fridge with a favorite picture or weekly menu plan (scroll down to save and print a free copy of mine)!
|FREE PRINTABLE!!! RIGHT CLICK ON THIS IMAGE TO SAVE AND PRINT FROM YOUR COMPUTER!|