This is an easy substitute to make brownies just a little bit healthier. I promise, these brownies are really yummy and in NO way taste like beans!
- one box brownie mix (I use Ghirardelli because, hello, yum!)
- 2 cups cooked, undrained black beans (NOT canned)
- Puree black beans (the "undrained" liquid can be the cooking liquid or, if you prefer, you can rinse the beans and add back enough liquid to fill the empty space in your two cups).
- Combine pureed black beans and brownie mix.
- Cook according to box directions. (Do NOT add any other ingredients. You ONLY need the mix and the beans).