Please don’t turn away or cringe! It’s not heavy or greasy, I promise. Just the right amount of delicious bacon flavor with some tangy dijon mustard and a hint of sweet maple syrup. Only three ingredients (yes, seriously!) but this Bacon Maple Dijon dressing absolutely sings!
Bacon Maple Dijon Salad Dressing, Ingredients (per serving):
- 1 tablespoon rendered bacon fat (here’s how I get mine)
- 1 teaspoon stone ground dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
Bacon Maple Dijon Salad Dressing, Directions:
- Warm the bacon grease until it’s liquid, then whisk everything together (if you’re doing a large batch, I suggest emulsifying with an upright or stick blender so it doesn’t separate).
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out our other dressings!
Shop for items used or inspired by this recipe!
- Kirkland Organic Pure Maple Syrup
- Inglehoffer Stone Ground Dijon Mustard
- Hot Belly Rendered Bacon Fat
- Hormel Premium Real Crumbled Bacon
- Made in Nature Sun Dried Figs
- Danish Crumbly Blue Cheese
- Ironwood Gourmet Wooden Salad Tongs
- Lipper International Large Wooden Salad Bowl
- Pacific Merchants Individual Wooden Salad Bowls
- “Either You Love Bacon or You’re Wrong” Tea Towel