This ‘Loaded Burger Skewers and Hot Wings for Game Day Parties!‘ and article was developed for Collective Bias and Tyson. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #GameTimeHero #CollectiveBias
Loaded Burger Skewer, Ingredients:
- frozen hamburger patties (or meatballs)
- cherry tomatoes
- cheese, cubed
- red onion, chopped
- mushrooms, sliced
- optional: jalapeno slices
Loaded Burger Skewer, Directions:
- Prepare your skewers first so the burgers can be added quickly at the end and served hot! Layer tomato, onion, mushroom, then cheese on each skewer.
- When the skewers are prepped, season the burger patties to your liking (I used a little bit of seasoned salt), then throw under the broiler for 3 minutes on each side.
- Quarter the cooked burger patties and stab each quarter with a skewer.
- Serve with deli wings and your choice of dipping sauces!