Ice Cream in a Bag Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Goodies (we used crumbled Oreos, but you can add whatever you like!)
- 1 gallon freezer bag
- 1 sandwich sized bag
- 6 Tablespoons of rock salt (also referred to as ice cream salt)
- Ice cubes
Ice Cream in a Bag Directions:
- Fill gallon freezer bag 1/2 way with ice cubes and pour rock salt on top.
- In sandwich bag, combine half & half, sugar, vanilla and goodies. Let out as much air as possible and seal bag.
- Put sandwich bag into freezer bag and seal the freezer bag. Shake vigorously for approximately 5 minutes, until ice cream has formed.
- Remove ice cream bags and wipe carefully (or rinse quickly with very cold water), then serve!