Apple cider vinaigrette in four simple ingredients. I bet you have this stuff in your pantry right now! If you're loving this Creamy Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing. I bet you'd also dig my Apple, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad!
Let's just pause a moment and grieve for the English language. Do you see how vinaigrette is spelled? What is this foolishness? I will forever be double checking that word as I type. Oof. I just can't even.
Anyhow, spellings aside, this recipe rocks my socks. Once upon a time I made a gorgeous salad and when I looked through the fridge for some dressing, there was none. My husband suggested I eat it plain, so of course I immediately filed for divorce. (KIDDING). I love my husband. Even if he does have misguided notions about salad.
Instead I raided the pantry and put together this quickie dressing. If we're being honest, I just hoped it would be palatable. I never expected to fall head over heels cartoon googly eyes for it. But alas, sometimes the fates collide and food miracles happen. The best part is that I always have the ingredients for this at the house, and the list of ingredients is short, sweet, and to the point. Also, pronounceable. Which is always a big plus.
Shop our Amazon Affiliate links for salad inspired goodies we know you'll love!
- OXO Good Grips Green Salad Spinner
- Anchor Hocking Glass Cruet With Stopper
- Lipper International Small Bamboo Bowls, Set of 4
- Lipper International Bamboo Salad Bowl
- Vremi Wooden Spoons Bamboo Utensils with Colorful Handles
Creamy Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing, Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of ground pepper
Creamy Apple Cider Vinaigrette Dressing, Directions:
- Put everything in a bowl and whisk until incorporated. You could use an immersion blender or electric mixer, but good old (wo)man power will do the trick just fine.
- Enjoy on your Apple Blue Cheese Walnut Salad!-----------------
You may also enjoy: