S’mores are probably one of the most fun desserts that exist. I am totally looking forward to the day when my kids are old enough to go camping, pretty much JUST so we can make honest to goodness s’mores. But until then, this S’mores Fudge will make a darn good place holder. And if you like fudge as much as I do? Be sure to check out the rest of my super fun fudge recipes!
S’mores Fudge Ingredients:
- Graham Crackers (enough to line your pan)
- 1 can milk chocolate frosting
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- marshmallows (enough to cover the top of your fudge)
S’mores Fudge Directions:
- Place a layer of graham crackers over the bottom of an 8×8″ or 9×9″ lined broiler safe pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove top. Combine melted chocolate chips with frosting and mix well.
- Pour fudge mixture over graham crackers and spread evenly. Chill for at least 90 minutes (you want the fudge to be cold and fully set when it goes under the broiler).
- Top fudge with a layer of marshmallows and place under the broiler (on high) for about one minute (until marshmallows start to brown).
- Serve and enjoy!