I like to serve mine over a bed of baby spinach leaves, but you could do rice, pasta, or even toss it all in a tortilla for an Italian inspired fish taco! It’s hard to go wrong when you’re working with great ingredients.
Roasted Tilapia with Bruschetta Topping, Ingredients:
- Tilapia filets
- Seasoned salt or garlic salt
- Pico de Gallo (here’s my recipe, or you can purchase it pre-made at the market)
- Balsamic vinegar reduction/glaze
- optional: baby spinach leaves
Roasted Tilapia with Bruschetta Topping, Directions:
- Place the tilapia filets on a parchment lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, then dust with seasoned salt. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes, until cooked through and flaky when pierced with a fork.
- Layer ingredients as follows: spinach (optional), tilapia, pico de gallo (lots!).
- Drizzle generously with balsamic glaze.