There’s nothing better on a hot summer afternoon than a cool, crisp Cucumber Tomato Salad. This dish is so light and refreshing, you’ll find yourself hanging out in the sunshine just so you have an excuse to cool off with it later on. According to me, it’s the perfect summer salad!
Cucumber Tomato Summer Salad Ingredients:
- 2 medium tomatoes, chilled
- 2 medium cucumbers, chilled
- 1 fresh basil leaf
- approximately 15 – 20 medium kalamata (Greek) olives, pitted
- 6 – 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of creamy Caesar dressing
Cucumber Tomato Summer Salad Directions:
- Cut tomatoes, cucumbers and cheese into bite sized pieces. Add to a salad bowl.
- Finely chop the basil and olives and add to salad bowl.
- Drizzle in salad dressing and stir until you’ve reached desired coverage.
- Serve immediately while cool, crisp and delicious!