This Flourless Oatmeal Cookie Bites Recipe was developed for Collective Bias and advertiser. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for time and work. Opinions and recipes are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #MyLittleRemedies
Flourless Oatmeal Cookie Bites, Ingredients:
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon real vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- optional glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon milk or cream (I prefer heavy cream)
- 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
- Blend butter, eggs, and vanilla together. Add brown sugar and beat until incorporated.
- Add oats, and then raisins. Blend or mix until all ingredients are incorporated and a dough is formed.
- Shape the dough into cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet (these cookies will not move or grow, so form them in the shape you want them to take and place as close together as you’d like). Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
- Optional glaze: combine butter, vanilla, and cream, then slowly whisk into powdered sugar until desired consistency is reached. Drizzle over cooled cookies and allow to set.
Now through October 17, 2015, Target’s Cartwheel app is offering Advanced Colic Relief Drops at 20% Off. Target also has a gift card offer going on through October 17, 2015 wherein if you buy 2 products (Gripe Water and Gas Drops), you’ll get a $5 Target Gift Card. Be sure to check out the Little Remedies® page where you can find video content, as well as free samples and even a chance for a few lucky moms to win an in-person rescue from the Little Remedies® Rescue Team!