This Afternoon Snacks for Busy Busy Days article was developed for Collective Bias and advertiser. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for time and work. Opinions and recipes are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #FueledForSchool
Snack Grab Bag, Ingredients:
- Cereal (I included Frosted Mini Wheats and Froot Loops in this bag)
- Dried fruit (we went with bananas and cherries)
- Granola clusters
Snack Grab Bag, Directions:
- Put ingredients in sealable bags or containers. Give it a good shake to mix well.
- I like to keep everything in one large gallon freezer bag and then keep smaller jars or cups (love me some mini mason jars!) on hand to pass out the snacks, but this is totally a matter of preference. I know some folks who divide theirs ahead of time into smaller sandwich bags so it’s less fuss.
- Enjoy the blissful quiet as your kids munch away happily.