This Chicken Spinach Spaghetti Alfredo for the Slow Cooker is a no-brainer. With the exception of my husband who whined that he doesn’t like Alfredo Sauce (I know, is he even human?), it got all kinds of gobbled up. As always, it makes a lot. Because that’s how I roll.
Chicken Spinach Spaghetti Alfredo for the Slow Cooker Ingredients:
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce, 15 ounces (I used Bertolli)
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, 13.25 ounces, drained
- 2 packets Italian dressing mix, .7 ounces each (I used Good Seasons)
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth (click here to learn how I make chicken stock)
- 20 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bag of fresh spinach, 9 ounces
- 1 package spaghetti, 13.25 ounces (I used whole wheat angel hair)
Chicken Spinach Spaghetti Alfredo for the Slow Cooker Directions:
- Add Alfredo, mushrooms, dressing mix, chicken stock, and chicken thighs to slow cooker and give it a good stir. Set for 4 hours high or 8 hours low.
- In the last 30 minutes, stir in your pasta. In the last 5 minutes, stir in your spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!