I’m sure you’ve heard of Cinnamon Bun Pancakes, but we’ve gone and taken it a step further with this Fall inspired recipe for Apple Butter Swirled Pancakes!
If you want to get a little Fall crazy, you could totally use our Simple Pumpkin Spice Waffle batter (thin it out with some milk) for the pancake. Yum. I’m a little bit apple and pumpkin obsessed. Have you noticed? Are you? Tell me! What are your favorite fall flavors?
Shop our Amazon affiliate links for items we think you’ll love!
Apple Butter Swirled Pancake Ingredients:
- Pancake batter (I won’t lie to you, I totally use Bisquick)
- Apple butter
- Put your Apple Butter in a condiment bottle (this is how we always keep ours in the fridge)
- Pour the pancake batter into your pan and swirl a generous helping of Apple Butter over it.
- Cook pancakes as you normally would.
- Serve with a pat of butter and a heap of love.
Looking for more pancake recipes?
Make sure to check out these yummy treats!