My husband is a little bit of a heath food nut, so we don’t eat chicken wings very often, but when my friend Elaine invited us over for an Asian themed Saturday Night Supper, I knew exactly what to bring. These Hoisin Glazed Chicken Wings were a hit!
Hoisin Glazed Chicken Wing Ingredients:
- 16 chicken wing pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- optional: toasted sesame seeds
Hoisin Glazed Chicken Wing Directions:
- Place wings on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet (or you could use a silicone baking mat), season lightly with salt and pepper and bake at 375 degrees for ten minutes on each side.
- While chicken wings are baking, give the remaining ingredients a quick spin in your blender or food processor (or in my case magic bullet).
- Toss wings in half of the sauce and return to the oven for an additional five minutes on each side.
- Toss again in the remaining sauce (and roll in sesame seeds), then serve!