This ‘Mini Strawberry Breakfast Rolls’ recipe and article was developed for Collective Bias and Disney. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #DisneyEaster #CollectiveBias
Mini Strawberry Breakfast Roll, Ingredients:
- Crescent roll dough
- Strawberry preserves
- Icing ingredients (per crescent roll package):
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Mini Strawberry Breakfast Roll, Directions:
- Unroll crescent dough and smoosh the seams together.
- Spread a thin layer of strawberry preserves over the whole thing and roll up lengthwise (make it long and thin rather than short and fat).
- Wrap parchment of foil around it and toss (gently) into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice into small circles and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 11 – 13 minutes.
- Drizzle with icing!
Vanilla Icing Directions:
- Combine milk, butter, and vanilla in a bowl or small cup.
- Pour slowly into the sugar, stirring constantly until desired consistency is reached.