This How to Make Custom Coloring Book Holiday Party Favors Tutorial was developed for Collective Bias and advertiser. Mama Loves Food was compensated for time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #ForTheLoveOfHam
- Find digital pictures you love and save them to your computer.
- Go to iPiccy.com (totally free!) and click “Start Editing Now”
- Click “Upload Photo” and choose the photos from your computer that you want to turn into coloring pages (you can select multiple images at a time).
- Double click on the picture you want to edit.
- Click on the magic wand image at the top of the screen.
- Scroll on the left and click on “Pencil Sketch”
- Play with the “Strength” bar until the image looks good to you
- Click the disk image at the top of the screen to save your picture
- Print and enjoy!
- optional: I’ve included a free printable cover page (see below). Print as an 8.5″x11″ page and then print your coloring pages as half page size images. Put together with a few staples!
|Right click on this image to save it to your computer. Open image file on your computer and print from there!|