This Barbecue Cheddar Crescent Baskets Recipe was developed for Collective Bias and advertiser, Kraft. Mama Loves Food was compensated for time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #NaturallyCheesy
Barbecue Cheddar Crescent Baskets, Ingredients:
- 4 triangles of crescent dough (packages generally contain 8, so you can make 2 baskets per roll of dough)
- Barbecue sauce
- Chicken, cooked/shredded
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Red onion, minced
Barbecue Cheddar Crescent Baskets, Directions:
- Arrange crescents on a parchment lined baking sheet in a star pattern (see image below).
- Layer barbecue sauce, chicken, cheese, onions, and more barbecue sauce.
- Fold over edges of crescent rolls to create a closed “basket” (see images below).
- Bake according to crescent roll directions, until crescent dough is cooked through and browning.