Easy peasy. Seriously, it’s fantastic how easy it is to make a Ham and Cheese Croissant with crescent rolls! And they taste SO good. I used ham, cheese and mustard, but any number of combinations would be divine!
I served today’s Ham and Cheese Croissants with a quick dip of mayo and yellow mustard whisked together, but when I have more time I like to put out my Curry Mustard Dip or Cilantro Garlic Sauce for some fun dunking.
Ham and Cheese Croissant
Ham and Cheese Croissant Roll-Up Ingredients
- Crescent rolls – Store brand is fine!
- Ham – We used thin sliced deli ham in the pictured crescent rolls, but this is a great way to use up leftover ham from your slow cooked spiral ham too!
- Cheddar cheese – Or other favorite cheese! We love the combo of ham + cheddar though.
- Optional: mustard
How do you make ham and cheese croissants with crescent rolls?
★ First, lay out your crescent rolls flat and put a fine line of mustard down each one (this step is totally optional).
★ Next, add a piece of cheese, then place one piece of lunch meat over each open roll (folded so it mostly fits over the roll).
★ Finally, roll up, starting with the wide end and bake according to package directions, until crescents puff up and brown lightly.
When to serve ham and croissants
I love serving crescent roll sandwiches at parties (especially game-day parties!), but they’re also super convenient for quick lunches. You can make them ahead and refrigerate, then just grab as you need.
Or even stick them in your kids’ school lunches. My kids think crescent sandwiches are fantastic.
Complete this meal with our serving suggestions
More recipes made with crescent rolls
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Inglehoffer Stone Ground Mustard
- Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise
- Blue Mountain Jamaican Curry Powder
- Sur La Table Serving Platters
- Embossed Stoneware Dip Bowls
- “World’s Okayest Chef” Apron
More Ham Recipes to Love
See all our leftover ham ideas!
Love this recipe? Join Us For More!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Ham and Croissants
Ham and Cheese Croissant
- 2 packages crescent rolls 8 count
- 1 pound deli ham thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese cut in 16 equal sized pieces
- optional: mustard
- Lay out your crescent rolls flat and put a fine line of mustard down each one (this step is totally optional).
- Add a piece of cheese, then place one piece of lunch meat over each open roll (folded so it mostly fits over the roll).
- Roll up, starting with the wide end and bake according to package directions, until crescents puff up and brown lightly.