Use crescent dough to make these delicious strawberry croissants. Sweet, tangy, crunchy, and buttery, there’s no better combination!
Oh, this is another one of those hoity toity sounding appetizers that is actually ridiculously easy to make. Strawberry Croissants with balsamic glaze will turn you into the hero of the party with no effort at all.
Strawberry Croissant Ingredients
- Crescent Roll Dough
- Strawberries, quartered
- Balsamic glaze (I am partial to the Gia Russa balsamic glaze)
- Blue cheese, crumbled – if you’re not a blue cheese fan, try goat cheese or even cream cheese.
- Walnuts (or pecans), chopped
How do you make a strawberry croissant?
★ First, unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
★ Next, drop 2-3 strawberry pieces on the wide end of each crescent, then top with nuts, blue cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
★ Then, roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end and bake until crescents are a golden color.
★ Finally, serve with some balsamic glaze for extra drizzling and enjoy!
More recipes made with crescent rolls
Tools we love
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Sur La Table Serving Platters
- Embossed Stoneware Dip Bowls
- “World’s Okayest Chef” Apron
How to Make a Strawberry Croissant
Strawberry Croissant with Balsamic Glaze
- Crescent Rolls
- Strawberries quartered
- Balsamic glaze I am partial to the Gia Russa balsamic glaze
- Blue cheese crumbled
- Walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Drop 2-3 strawberry pieces on the wide end of each crescent, then top with nuts, blue cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with some balsamic glaze for extra drizzling and enjoy!