Oh, this is another one of those hoity toity sounding appetizers that is actually ridiculously easy to make. Balsamic Strawberry Crescents will turn you into the hero of the party with no effort at all. That is, if you don’t gobble them all up on the way there!
Balsamic Strawberry Crescent Ingredients:
- Crescent Rolls
- Strawberries, quartered
- Balsamic glaze (I am partial to the Gia Russa balsamic glaze)
- Blue cheese, crumbled
- Walnuts (or pecans), chopped
Balsamic Strawberry Crescent Directions:
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Drop 2-3 strawberry pieces on the wide end of each crescent, then top with nuts, blue cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
- Roll crescents starting from the wide end and ending at the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until crescents are a golden color.
- Serve with some balsamic glaze for extra drizzling and enjoy!