Pumpkin is one of my absolute favorite ingredients to work with. I love that it’s so versatile and goes beautifully in both savory and sweet dishes. And even the seeds taste great! Have I mentioned that it’s also healthy?! Seriously, amazing stuff. And you’ll fall in love with it even more after tasting these deliciously dense, chewy and decadent Pumpkin Spiced Brownies!
Pumpkin Spiced Brownie Ingredients:
- One box brownie mix (I’m quite partial to Ghirardelli’s Double Chocolate Brownie Mix)
- One can pumpkin, 15 ounces
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional!)
Pumpkin Spiced Brownie Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a parchment lined 9×9 baking dish and bake at 325 degrees for approximately 45 – 55 minutes.
- Cool, cut, serve, and enjoy!