I firmly believe Honey Mustard is an unsung culinary hero. I mean, it’s great on poultry, fish, pork and veggies. It can be a marinade, a dip, a glaze or a sauce. It’s like the food-world love child of MacGyver and Chuck Norris… can do anything and packs a mean punch! So, here today we have one of my secret weapons, The Ultimate Honey Mustard Glaze. You’re welcome.
The Ultimate Honey Mustard Glaze Ingredients:
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (I used jarred)
The Ultimate Honey Mustard Glaze Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in your blender and pulse until well blended.
- Use on pretty much anything.
- Refrigerate unused portion.