Pumpkin Spiced Simple Syrup Recipe is so easy to make and great to have on hand so you can enjoy Pumpkin Spice Lattes anytime!
Shop our Amazon affiliate links for items used or inspired by this recipe:
- Pumpkin pie spice (if you don’t want to make your own)
- Sauce pan
- 1 quart glass measuring cup
- Microwave safe glass bowl
- Glass bottle with stopper
- “Pumpkin Spice Everything” Apron
Pumpkin Spiced Simple Syrup, Ingredients:
- 4 cups filtered water
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice (here’s my spice blend, it’s way better than store bought!)
Pumpkin Spiced Simple Syrup, Directions:
- In a sauce pan or microwave safe container, combine all ingredients and stir.
- Heat until sugar is fully dissolved and mixture becomes fragrant. Stir frequently.
- Continue heating for at least 5 – 10 minutes, but do not bring to a boil (if using the microwave you can do a few 3 minute cycles, stirring and allowing it to rest a bit in between).
- Filter the syrup with a few layers of cheese cloth – you will need to replace the cheese cloth a few times as the spices will clog it about 1/3 the way through.
- Pour into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.