Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is delicious for anyone, but especially if you live in a hot climate! Everyone can be basic with this drink!
Cool of in the Fall with our frozen Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino! The thing about living in Florida is that it’s too darn hot to be outside in the summer. I mean, we spend time in the pool and jump on the trampoline a bit, but honestly stepping outside generally feels like you’re walking onto the surface of the sun. That is, unless we’re having a thunderstorm. In which case it’s all steam sauna up in here. (Still not pleasant.)
But now as the summer is winding down and Fall is on the horizon, we’re coming into Florida’s sweet spot. Which means [drumroll, please…] I can kick the kids out of the house for hours at a time and not feel the slightest bit guilty. (If you’re not ready to let go of summer, make sure to try our Frosted Lemonade or Frozen Mango Margaritas!).
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Summer cabin fever is coming to an end and I couldn’t be happier! It means hiking, and open windows, and most importantly quiet afternoons for me while the kids frolic around the yard without the worry of second degree burns.
One of my favorite splurges are frozen coffee drinks from Starbucks, but I can’t really enjoy them while the kids are underfoot because everyone wants a sip. Nope, no, no, and no. I just want to relax for a hot minute (or cool as it were) and savor my coffee with a good magazine or book without any disruptions. This afternoon I made this quick Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee Drink in the blender and it was pure heaven. Heaaaaaaaven.
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Ingredients
- Ice cubes
- Pumpkin spice coffee syrup
- Heavy cream
- Strong coffee (you could totally use a pumpkin spice coffee to make it extra pumpkin spicy if you want!)
- Optional: whipped cream, ground nutmeg
How do you make a pumpkin spice frappuccino at home?
⭐ First, fill a cup (or individual blender cup) with ice, then pour in the syrup, cream, and coffee.
⭐ Next, pour it all into your blender (or use the blender cup) and blend until smooth.
⭐ Finally, top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
More Coffee Recipes We Love!
Finish the meal with these recipe suggestions
Love this recipe? Join Us For More!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- ice cubes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin spice coffee syrup here's how I make mine if you don't want to buy it!
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces strong coffee you could totally use a pumpkin spice coffee to make it extra pumpkin spicy if you want!
- optional: whipped cream ground nutmeg
- Fill a 16 ounce cup (or individual blender cup) with ice, then pour in the syrup, cream, and coffee.
- Pour it all into your blender (or use the blender cup) and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
This was originally a sponsored post with Pollinate.