Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee Drink, Ingredients:
- ice cubes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin spice coffee syrup (here’s how I make mine if you don’t want to buy it!)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces strong coffee (you could totally use a pumpkin spice coffee to make it extra pumpkin spicy if you want!)
- optional: whipped cream, ground nutmeg
Pumpkin Spice Frozen Coffee Drink, Directions:
- Fill a 16 ounce cup (or individual blender cup) with ice, then pour in the syrup, cream, and coffee.
- Pour it all into your blender (or use the blender cup) and blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and PEOPLE StyleWatch®, Real Simple® Magazines but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BacktoMeTime https://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV