This is awesome. Use it as a spread or an ingredient in something else. I like to put it on my toasted french bread. Yum. Yum. Yum.
– Remove garlic cloves from papery outside and place on a sheet of foil, folded in half.
– Sprinkle olive oil over cloves (enough to lightly coat), rotate cloves so they’re coated on all sides.
– Make an envelope from the foil, sealing the ends well.
– Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes. (I use my toaster oven!)
– Remove cloves (carefully!) from foil packet, snip the ends and squeeze out the roasted garlic.