This ‘Strawberry Shortcake Rice Krispies Treats!’ recipe and article was developed for Collective Bias and Rice Krispies. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBias
Strawberry Shortcake Rice Krispies Treats, Ingredients:
- 8 premade Rice Krispies Treats
- 8 strawberries
- 4 ounces vanilla candy coating
- 4 graham crackers
Strawberry Shortcake Rice Krispies Treats, Utensils:
- glass bowl, for melting candy
- plate or tray for assembly and serving
Strawberry Shortcake Rice Krispies Treats, Directions:
- Cut each of the Rice Krispies Treats in half, set aside.
- Hull and halve each of the strawberries, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the graham crackers into dust.
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, melt the vanilla candy coating. Microwave in 20 second increments, stirring intermittently.
- Dip each Rice Krispies Treat piece into the melted candy coating, then into the graham cracker dust. Allow coating to set.
- Add a halved strawberry to the top of each treat, and secure with a toothpick.
- $250 Bank-issued, pre-loaded Gift Card;
- Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® squares
- Beats Pills™ Portable Stereo Speaker by Dr. Dre™
- (1) bag of Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows (10 oz.)
- (1) bag of Jet-Puffed Chocolate Swirl snacking marshmallows (3 oz.)
- (1) Jet-Puffed Strawberry snacking marshmallows (3 oz.)
- (1) bag of Jet-Puffed S’moresMallows
- (1) bag of Jet-Puffed StarMallows (8 oz.)
- Assorted MARS products
- (1) M&M’s® dispenser
- (1) M&M’s® Milk Laydown Bag
- (1) M&M’s® Peanut Laydown bag