Sun Dried Tomato and Roasted Garlic Alfredo. Sounds fancy, huh? Tastes fancy too! But, oh… it’s so easy! Especially if you’ve been listening to me and roasting your garlic in batches and baking your chicken ahead of time. Even if you haven’t, it’s still easy. And delicious.
Sun Dried Tomato and Roasted Garlic Alfredo Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic cloves (about 40 – 50 cloves) (click here to learn how to roast and freeze garlic ahead of time!)
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained
- 4 ounce can of sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 16 ounces Alfredo sauce (I used Ragu brand)
Sun Dried Tomato and Roasted Garlic Alfredo Directions:
- Saute tomatoes, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil for about 3 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with wine, then add Alfredo sauce. Cook for another two or three minutes, stirring regularly, until sauce is heated through.
- Serve with chicken breast (click here to learn how to always have cooked chicken breast on hand!) over pasta.