Three Ingredient Oreo Fudge. “THREE INGREDIENT OREO FUDGE!!!!” That was my five year old’s reaction when I told him what we were making. And to be honest, it was kind of the same reaction I had going on in my head. This fudge is dangerously simple, and even tastier than it is easy. It’s also a great recipe to get the kids involved!
Three Ingredient Oreo Fudge Ingredients:
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 20 double stuffed Oreos
Three Ingredient Oreo Fudge Directions:
- Melt chocolate chips on the stove top or in the microwave. While chips are melting, crush the Oreos. Or let your five year old whack the crap out of them with a toy cow.
- Stir frosting and Oreos into the melted chocolate chips.
- Pour fudge into a parchment lined loaf pan and refrigerate to set for about 60 minutes.
- Cut and serve! (Keeps in a sealed container about one week.)