This is a great way to use up some of those yummy holiday leftovers, without challenging the buttons on your pants! Even my husband, who is not a fan of mushrooms, likes this one.
Tasty Hot Turkey Wrap
- 8 oz turkey shredded
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 TBS garlic minced
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 TBS light mayonnaise
- 4 pieces Flat Out Healthy Grain Flatbread
- 1 tsp olive oil
- All purpose seasoning my preference is Aunt Cora's Soulful Seasoning
- Sprinkle mushrooms with all purpose seasoning, and saute in olive oil.
- Add garlic to saute pan and continue cooking for another two to three minutes.
- Add turkey and tomato to saute pan and toss gently until warmed through (approximately one minute).
- Schmear each piece of flat bread with mayonnaise and add contents of saute pan.
- Roll and enjoy!
– 8 oz turkey, shredded
– 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
– 1 TBS garlic, minced
– 1 medium tomato, chopped
– 1 TBS light mayonnaise
– 4 pieces Flat Out, Healthy Grain Flatbread
– 1 tsp olive oil
– All purpose seasoning (my preference is Aunt Cora’s Soulful Seasoning)
– Sprinkle mushrooms with all purpose seasoning, and saute in olive oil.
– Add garlic to saute pan and continue cooking for another two to three minutes.
– Add turkey and tomato to saute pan and toss gently until warmed through (approximately one minute).
– Schmear each piece of flat bread with mayonnaise and add contents of saute pan.
– Roll and enjoy!
Servings: Four (4)
We bumped into your blog and we really liked it – great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.
We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.
Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.
To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"