Now, I've heard a lot of people say 'Oh, kale chips taste just like potato chips!' ... um, no. I'm not going to lie to you. These ARE crunchy yummy and extremely satisfying. But lets not kid each other, they do not taste like potato chips. Seriously, though, I didn't really want them to taste like potato chips anyway.
p.s. Did I mention they're delicious?
- Olive oil
- Rinse and thoroughly dry kale (I used my salad spinner).
- Cut out any stem pieces so you're left with only the dark green leafy bits.
- Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil and mix well (I put mine back into the salad spinner without the strainer part and gave it a good shake).
- Salt lightly (also did this in the salad spinner) and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes (mine were perfect at 33 minutes). When they're crispy, they're done!