We buy our meat in bulk, so wouldn't you know, the rest of those chicken wings have been squawking at me all week. I finally did them a solid and whipped up these (amazing, if I do say so myself) Curry Grilled Chicken Wings.
Curry Grilled Chicken Wing Ingredients:
- 30 chicken wing pieces
- 1 can coconut milk, 15 ounces
- 3-4 heaping tablespoons curry powder (I adore Blue Mountain Hot Curry Powder)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
Curry Grilled Chicken Wing Directions:
- Place wings on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet (or you could use a silicone baking mat), season lightly with salt and pepper and bake at 375 degrees for ten minutes on each side.
- While chicken wings are baking, give the remaining ingredients a quick spin in your blender or food processor (or in my case magic bullet).
- Toss wings in half of the sauce and then throw on a medium heat grill for an additional five minutes on each side (or you could return them to the oven).
- Toss again in the remaining sauce and serve!