This 'Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks' recipe and article was developed for Collective Bias and its advertiser. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #NorthPoleFun #CollectiveBias
You might think that as a homeschooling family we have it easy when it comes to teacher and classroom gifts. I mean, since Mom's the teacher, go get yourself something cute and call it a day, right? Nope! My kids have so many teachers, tutors, activities, and clubs it would make your head spin! Thankfully though, we were able to run to Walmart and take advantage of their Hallmark Northpole Holiday merchandise that is so cute and based on the new Hallmark movie, Northpole.
We picked up some great items including a Once Upon A Northpole Christmas story book, Find me Santa Snowflake, Bake like an Elf baking tools with recipe cards, Giftable Mug, and Spreader and Plate set. After shopping we retreated to the kitchen and commenced our traditional holiday baking. This year we combined our Northpole Hallmark gifts with some yummy Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks!
Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks, Ingredients:
- Gingerbread cookie dough, prepared (I used pre-made refrigerated cookie dough)
- 6 ounces vanilla flavored coating, melted (or white chocolate chips)
Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks, Directions:
- Roll cookie dough into a 5"x 8" rectangle and using a large knife or pizza cutter, slice the dough into about 32 equal pieces.
- Place on a cookie sheet or preheated baking stone and bake according to package/recipe directions. You will want to cook on the longer side of done so the cookies hold their shape for dipping.
- Allow cookies to cool on a rack for several minutes, then dip ends in vanilla coating and cover in sprinkles.
- Refrigerate briefly to set coating and enjoy!