This ‘Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks‘ recipe is the perfect simple cookie idea for your holiday cookie exchange!
You might think that as a homeschooling family we have it easy when it comes to teacher and classroom gifts. I mean, since Mom’s the teacher, go get yourself something cute and call it a day, right? Nope! My kids have so many teachers, tutors, activities, and clubs it would make your head spin! And since I’m #notabaker, you know I’m going to rely on all the shortcuts I can find. These Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks are so simple to prepare but make such a pretty gift, especially when paired with a cute holiday mug.
Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks, Ingredients:
- Gingerbread cookie dough, prepared (I used pre-made refrigerated cookie dough)
- 6 ounces vanilla flavored coating, melted (or white chocolate chips)
Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks, Directions:
- Roll cookie dough into a 5″x 8″ rectangle and using a large knife or pizza cutter, slice the dough into about 32 equal pieces.
- Place on a cookie sheet or preheated baking stone and bake according to package/recipe directions. You will want to cook on the longer side of done so the cookies hold their shape for dipping.
- Allow cookies to cool on a rack for several minutes, then dip ends in vanilla coating and cover in sprinkles.
- Refrigerate briefly to set coating and enjoy!
You may also enjoy:
This ‘Vanilla Dipped Gingerbread Cookie Sticks’ recipe and article was originally developed for Collective Bias and its advertiser. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #NorthPoleFun #CollectiveBias. Original publish date 12-15-14