We’ve been moving slowly and steadily toward living healthier, more natural, and less wasteful lives. More whole foods, less paper goods, more recycling, less chemicals. You know the drill. We’re no saints, but I do feel like there’s some good headway being made.
All Purpose Citrus Vinegar Spray Ingredients:
- Citrus peels (I’m partial to grapefruit, but we put in whatever’s on hand)
- White vinegar
All Purpose Citrus Vinegar Spray Directions:
- Grab a mason jar and stuff it full of citrus peels (I keep my peels in the freezer until they’re ready to be used), fill remaining space with white vinegar.
- Put a lid on the jar, and sit it in the kitchen window. Jostle every day or so.
- After two weeks, strain and pour into a spray bottle. (I keep my bathroom spray at full strength and my other bottles are diluted 50% with filtered water).
- Enjoy your chemical free, kid safe cleaning spray.