Oh what is a girl to do when there is so much delicious Roasted Tomato and Garlic Salsa, but she’s also craving bacon? Well, whip together some Bacon Salsa con Queso, of course! This Bacon Salsa Cheese dip will blow. your. mind. Looking for a promotion? Take this to work. Want the cute guy across the hall to invite you out (or in?), bring him some. Want to get out of doing the dishes for a week? Feed it to your husband. Seriously, it’s THAT good.
Bacon Salsa con Queso Ingredients:
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) bacon, rough chopped
- 1 Cup Roasted Tomato and Garlic Salsa (or other salsa, if you must)
- 1 pound (16 ounces) Velveeta, cut in small cubes
Bacon Salsa con Queso Directions:
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Drain fat and set bacon aside.
- Add salsa and Velveeta to medium heat skillet and stir until Velveeta is melted and ingredients are mixed well.
- Add bacon to skillet and stir together.
- Serve as a dip (garnished with more bacon, of course!) or use to smother your burritos!!!