This Buffalo Chicken Crispy Tortilla Flatbread is a fun and easy way to mix things up at lunch time. A few ingredients (that you probably already have lying around the house), your toaster, and about five minutes equals a zingy delicious treat!
Buffalo Chicken Crispy Tortilla Flatbread Ingredients:
- Flour tortillas
- Cooked chicken, shredded (click here to learn how to always have cooked chicken breast on hand!)
- Buffalo wing sauce (I love Ken’s Buffalo Wing Sauce)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- optional: Bleu cheese crumbles or dressing
Buffalo Chicken Crispy Tortilla Flatbread Directions:
- Lightly toast your tortillas to give them a bit of stiffness. Spread a thin layer of wing sauce, then shredded chicken, then top with shredded cheese.
- Toast again until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges are turning golden brown.
- Optional: drizzle with a bit of bleu cheese dressing or crumbles