– 1 box chocolate cake mix
– 2 eggs
– 1 stick butter, softened
– 1/4 cup coconut flour (White or whole wheat would work fine too.)
– sprinkles (optional)
– Add all ingredients to a bowl and beat with electric mixer at increasing speeds for 1 -2 minutes, until batter is well blended.
– Make two loaves and bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
– Remove from oven and allow to cool.
– Slice into 1″ thick pieces.
– Lay slices on their sides and bake each side at 300 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes each, or until golden brown on the edges. Be careful if you’re using a chocolate mix, watch closely to make sure they don’t burn!
– Allow to cool and enjoy!!!