Cheesecake dip made with sweetened cream cheese and real vanilla extract is the 3 ingredient treat you didn’t know you needed!
Click the button above to save this recipe!
Why you’ll love this cheesecake dip recipe!
📌 Comes together in just 2 minutes!
📌 Easy to modify with your favorite mix-ins.
📌 Creamy, sweet, and delicious!
Cheesecake Dip Ingredients
- Cream cheese – Full fat cream cheese, softened. We used plain cream cheese but this would also be delicious with flavored cream cheese like strawberry cream cheese, cinnamon cream cheese, or blueberry cream cheese.
- Sweetened condensed milk – Canned; this is not the same as evaporated milk.
- Vanilla – Real vanilla extract.
- Optional mix ins – Mini chocolate chips, cocoa powder, crumbled oreos, crumbled freeze dried strawberries or mangoes, apple pie spice, pumpkin pie spice.
- For dipping – Fresh fruit (strawberries and sliced apples are my favorite), graham crackers, cookies (like animal crackers or our shortbread cookies!).
How do you make cheesecake dip? (step-by-step instructions)
⭐ First, add softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl.
⭐ Then, using an electric mixer, beat the ingredients together until fully incorporated and smooth.
⭐ Next, if desired, fold in mix ins with a spatula.
⭐ Finally, serve with your favorite fruits and cookies.
Scroll down to the printable recipe card toward the bottom of this article for ingredient measurements and detailed cooking instructions.
Can you creamy cheesecake dip ahead of time?
For sure! I actually find the flavors blend together better when it’s made at least a few hours in advance. You can definitely make it up to a few days ahead as well.
Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
What mix-ins can I add to cheesecake dip?
Try mini chocolate chips, crushed graham crackers, crumbled oreos, or bits of freeze dried fruits.
Swirl in a can of fruit pie filling like blueberry or cherry pie filling. Top with our cinnamon fried apples, or stir in some lemon curd.
Is it safe to eat raw cheesecake batter?
No, cheesecake batter has raw eggs and raw flour and therefore should not be consumed. That’s why we recommend making this dip if you love the flavor of cheesecake!
Storage and leftovers
How long is cheesecake dip good fort?
This recipe will keep in the fridge for about a week. Make sure to check the use-by date on the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, and definitely don’t keep it longer than the shorter of those dates.
Can you freeze cheesecake fruit dip?
We do not recommend freezing this recipe.
Tips, tricks, and frequently asked questions
✅ Add cocoa powder for a chocolate kick.
✅ Serve with your favorite sweet crackers, cookies, and fresh fruit.
✅ Use as a topping for your favorite cakes and cupcakes.
✅ Stir in your favorite mix-ins like chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, Reese’s pieces, baked brownie bits, nuts, freeze dried fruit, or mini marshmallows.
What to eat with cheesecake dip (serving suggestions)
Serve this with your favorite fruits like strawberries, apples, or mango slices. Try with homemade crackers, graham crackers, or cookies. Or go sweet and salty with pretzels or chips!
More delicious dip recipes
- Brownie batter dip
- Jalapeno popper dip recipe
- Everything bagel dip
- Cowboy caviar recipe
- Bread dipping oil
- See all our easy dip recipes!
Other awesome recipes made with cream cheese
- Red velvet cookies with cream cheese frosting
- Instant pot Bailey’s cheesecake
- Caramel apple cheesecake
- Grape salad
- Oreo truffles
- See all our recipes made with cream cheese!
Tools we love
- Party bowl – This bowl is pretty, and doesn’t way a billion pounds and won’t shatter if dropped.
- Stainless and copper serving spoons – These are gorgeous!
Get our FREE Easy Casseroles Ebook!
Follow us below!Use #mamalovesfood on Instagram!
How to Make Cheesecake Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 ounces
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla extract
- optional mix-ins mini chocolate chips, crushed cookies, freeze dried fruit, spice blends
- fresh fruit, crackers, or cookies for serving
- Add softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the ingredients together until fully incorporated and smooth.
- If desired, fold in mix-ins with a spatula.
- Serve with your favorite fruits, crackers, and cookies.
Click the button above to save this recipe!