This simple cookies and cream fudge recipe is only three ingredients and comes together in a matter of minutes! No one will ever know it was so easy!
Cookies and Cream Fudge. You know how I know it’s really really freaking good? I don’t even like white chocolate and I still ate (and ENJOYED!) half the batch.
It’s another one of the cheater fudges that everyone will rave about and you can snicker to yourself over how simple it was.
Cookies and Cream Fudge Ingredients
White chocolate chips
Classic white icing
Double stuffed Oreos
How Do You Make Cookies and Cream Fudge
First, melt chocolate chips on the stove top or in the microwave.
Then, stir in icing and cookie pieces.
Finally, pour fudge into a parchment lined loaf pan and refrigerate to set for one hour.
More Fudge Recipes
- Rubber spatula – Make sure to mix well and scrape the sides down so you don’t leave any fudgey goodness behind!
- Large Glass Measuring Cup – I love a glass measuring cup for measuring and microwaving. Less dishes!
How to Make Cookies and Cream Fudge
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 container classic white icing
- 20 double stuffed oreos
- Melt chocolate chips on the stove top or in the microwave, stir in icing and cookie pieces.
- Pour fudge into a parchment lined loaf pan and refrigerate to set for one hour.
P.S. We made this recipe on our LIVE SHOW! Watch the recorded playback by clicking HERE!
originally published 02.21.12