Butterscotch fudge is a simple and delicious dessert made with only two surprising ingredients. No one will guess how you did it!
Butterscotch Fudge. Kind of sounds Harry Potterish, right? I know, I know, I’m totally on a fudge kick. I won’t lie to you, there are a few more coming down the pike. P.S. I love fudge.
Butterscotch Fudge Ingredients
How Do You Make Butterscotch Fudge
First, melt butterscotch chips in your microwave or on the stove top.
Then, mix in frosting and pour into a parchment lined loaf pan.
Finally , chill in the refrigerator to set.
More Butterscotch Recipes
More Fudge Recipes
- Rubber spatula – Make sure to mix well and scrape the sides down so you don’t leave any fudgey goodness behind!
- Large Glass Measuring Cup – I love a glass measuring cup for measuring and microwaving. Less dishes!
How to Make Butterscotch Fudge
Butterscotch FudgePrint Pin Rate
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 can buttercream frosting
- Melt butterscotch chips in your microwave or on the stove top.
- Mix in frosting and pour into a parchment lined loaf pan. Chill in the refrigerator for 6o minutes to set.