Grasshopper fudge is the perfect fun green recipe for your holiday parties. Move over thin mints, this is so much tastier and available all year long!
Grasshopper Fudge Ingredients:
- 10 oreo cookies
- 1 container vanilla frosting
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons real mint extract
- food coloring (to desired color)
Grasshopper Fudge Directions:
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until they are completely crumbled. Press cookies down into a lined loaf pan.
- In one bowl, combine the frosting, mint extract, and food coloring. Mix well.
- In a second bowl (or on the stovetop) melt the chocolate chips. When chocolate chips are completely melted, combine the contents of the two bowls and mix well.
- Pour the contents of your bowl into the loaf pan over the pressed cookies. Spread evenly.
- Chill for about one hour, then enjoy!