This ‘Dark Chocolate Dipped Frozen Yogurt Bars‘ recipe and article was developed for Collective Bias, and Müller®. Mama Loves Food has been compensated for the associated time and work. All opinions and recipes are mine alone. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias
Dark Chocolate Dipped Frozen Yogurt Bar, Ingredients:
- 3 single serving yogurt cups
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Dark Chocolate Dipped Frozen Yogurt Bar, Directions:
- Fill popsicle mold with your choice of yogurt, and make sure to place a popsicle stick in each mold! You can keep each one an individual flavor, or mix things up and layer complimentary colors!
- Freeze until set (at least a few hours).
- In the microwave melt the chocolate chips using 20 second increments and stirring in between.
- Remove yogurt bars from the mold (it helps to run warm water over the mold for a moment first).
- Dip bars in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper. Return to freezer for a few moments to allow chocolate to set.
|(beware of roaming yogurt thieves)|