These Paleo Banana Nut Muffins are the perfect “on the go” snack. I love them warm and smothered in butter. Who says you can’t have your muffin and eat it too.
Paleo Banana Nut Muffin Ingredients:
- 5 ripe bananas, pureed
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnut flour
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup smashed walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla extract
Paleo Banana Nut Muffin Directions:
- Stir ingredients together and pour into a muffin tin. (I strongly suggest using silicone baking cups, as the muffins tend to stick to paper.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
yields 24 muffins