This Spicy Cheeseburger and Potato Soup Recipe is a partnered effort with ConAgra. Mama Loves Food only works with brands we love! All recipes and opinions are my own. #CollectiveBias #YesYouCAN
Spicy Cheeseburger and Potato Soup, Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can Ro*tel, 10 ounces
- 2 cups chicken stock (here’s how I make chicken stock!)
- 3 cups small cubed Russet potatoes (approximately one large potato)
- 8 ounces cubed American cheese
- optional: bread bowls (here’s my favorite bread recipe!), green onion, jalapeno
Spicy Cheeseburer and Potato Soup, Directions:
- In soup pot, brown ground beef, drain and set aside.
- Add Ro*tel and chicken stock to pot and bring to a simmer. Add potatoes and cook covered, about ten minutes, until potatoes are done (check by piercing with a fork).
- Reincorporate ground beef and add cheese. Stir over medium/low heat until everything is incorporated and heated through.
- Serve in bread bowls and garnish with green onion or jalapeno. Enjoy!
|I was able to grab all our ingredients on a quick trip to Walmart!|