Spicy Chipotle Cheeseburger Dip is the perfect recipe for your weekend get together and makes great football party food!
And, my obsession with chipotle pepper continues. Is this a nationwide thing? Am I a trendsetter? Probably not, but I’m sure enjoying myself, regardless. This dip is the perfect hardy Fall evening (okay, or any time really) football party dip. It’s cheesy, meaty, a little bit spicy, and just keeps you coming back for more and more. I think you’ll love this Spicy Chipotle Cheeseburger Dip and it will become part of your regular rotation like it has mine!
Spicy Chipotle Cheeseburger Dip, Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 16 ounces American style cheese (or queso if you want it even spicier!)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis, 10 ounces (drained)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground chipotle pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
Spicy Chipotle Cheeseburger Dip, Directions:
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- In a large skillet add cheese and stir continuously until melted.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, chipotle pepper, and garlic salt.